Payment giant, Paystack has received a Payment Service Provider Authorisation from the Central Bank of Kenya, which permits the firm to provide payment services to businesses operating in Kenya.
In every country in which Paystack operates, it strives to build fast, secure, and reliable payment services for businesses and customers. In Kenya – our fourth country where we operate locally, after South Africa, Ghana, and Nigeria – we’re thankful to receive the authorisation required to operate in full compliance with regulations.
5G Auction Driven by Pursuit of Better Quality of Life, Not Revenue – Danbatta
Binance Chief Pushes for Global Crypto Standards Amid FTX Crisis
4 Ways Women are Changing Crypto and Blockchain
The license received by Paystack means that businesses can;
• Accept both one-time as well as automated recurring card payments
• Collect payments from customers through several local and global payment channels, including M-Pesa, Card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and Apple Pay
• Get settled in both Kenyan Shillings and USD
• Use our Developer Documentation to build incredible custom payment experiences
• Integrate with our extensive inventory of plugins to collect payments through world-class tools such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix.