The Global Fintech Fest (GFF) 2023, one of the world’s most distinguished fintech conferences, is proud to shine a spotlight on the remarkable contributions of women in the fintech industry with its focus on “Women Empowering Finance”.
Supported by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA), the Government of India, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), and the International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) and organised by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), the Payments Council of India (PCI), and the Fintech Convergence Council (FCC), GFF23 is set to be a powerful platform celebrating the accomplishments of female leaders who have been instrumental in driving transformative change within the financial ecosystem.
Among the stellar profiles of influential women leaders to address GFF23 are:
- Doris Dietze, Head of Digital Finance, Payment Services, and Cybersecurity at the Federal Ministry of Finance, whose visionary approach has brought advancements in financial inclusion and resilience
- Kristy Duncan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Women in Payments, is a driving force behind empowering women in the payments industry and championing gender equality
- Praveena Rai, Chief Operating Officer at NPCI, whose relentless dedication has shaped India’s digital payment landscape and fostered innovation
- Christine Tan, Head of Financial Institutions Group (FIG) Sales APAC, Payments at J.P. Morgan, is a leader driving strategic partnerships and innovations in payment solutions.
- Camilla Bullock, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Emerging Payments Association, Asia
GFF’23 will host engaging sessions on the importance of gender equality in fintech leadership, challenges faced by women in the industry, and strategies to promote a diverse and inclusive fintech ecosystem. The event will celebrate the achievements of women in fintech, inspiring a global movement towards greater representation and empowerment.